WHY does Houston choose BondSolar for Solar / Photovoltaic (PV) Solutions?
BondSolar offers solar energy solutions from grid, battery bank, and hybrid systems.
We strive to exceed our client expectation with a strong customer satisfaction approach. Please visit our product overview to learn more!
BondSolar is an electrical contractor as mandated by the state of TX for solar PV installations. We have master electricians and journeymen as part of the install team and will warrantee the solar electrical system as follows:
- System Installation: 5 years
- Solar panels: Manufacture's 20 - 25 years
- Inverter: Manufacture's 5-15 years
- Other electronics: Manufacture's varies
BoldSolar Design Approach
There is a misconception that a house has to be designed from the ground up for alternative energy systems, and this is not the case. We can install a new solar energy system and offer you the best technology at a competitive price, or we can work in phases to meet your budget and upgrade as you become ready.
- Define Energy Needs: First, start saving energy now with these tips from "enegy audit table" below. - Evaluate electric bill kW and average high and low months. With this information, BondSolar can size the proper solar energy system.
- Site Survey: Type of roof - Roof facing true south and tilt angle - Shade analysis - Solar irradiance available - Design of system
- Installation: Professional crew - Monitor data system - Commissioning. - Follow up 6 months to ensure system integrity
Typical 1 Line Drawing: Solar Panel System
BondSolar's professional team includes electrical engineer, master electrician, journeymen, designers, and trained installers. We perform installations per NABCEP standards and use certified components per UL ETL, CSA to ensure system integrity. The solar panels are intended to last 30 + years thus we must install with stainless steel hardware and aluminum rails to ensure the structure will resist corrosion.
The North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) is the “gold standard” for PV and solar thermal installation certification. Designed to raise industry standards and promote consumer confidence.
Bond Solar is an approved installer by most utility companies in TX. This is very important in order to qualify for incentive money provided by utility companies when is available.